Road Trip Day 3

 Top - Sheer Yellow Plastic Disposable Rain Coat (CANADA)
Haha, just kidding.  

Top - Gray Speckled Tee
Outer - Bat Winged Plaid Button Up
Bottom - High Waisted Navy Shorts
Shoes - Light Gray Converse High Tops

On the third (and technically last) day as tourists, we ventured out to explore the breathtaking Niagara Falls. 


The following pictures do not do the sunset any justice. Ohio's skyline is a beauty.


Well, that's the end of my road trip. I'll be posting regular outfits again soon. I'm also purchasing a DSLR camera, so prepare yourself for GOOD QUALITY.

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark

2 comments:

  1. I love your style of all the posts you have uploaded! You give me inspiration! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, you are just the sweetest. Thank you so much!

      Delete