Road Trip Day 1

Top - American Flag Shirt (Old Navy)
Outer - Chambray Button Up (H&M)
Bottom - High Waisted Acid Wash Shorts (Forever 21)
Shoes - Red Vans Knockoffs

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lack of updates. I just got back from a four day road trip, and I'll be making a blog post for each day with details of what I wore and where I went. Since it was the Fourth of July, a themed outfit seemed appropriate. We got on the road 6 in the morning and passed through South Carolina and North Carolina. Our first stop was at Virginia, and I was amazed by the vibrant murals that I saw on practically every corner. There was a Poe museum that I wanted to go to, but they closed early so it was more of a dull day. The weather was terrific, though.


We ended up going to the Poe museum the next day, but details of that will be in tomorrow's blog post.

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark

0 comments:

Post a Comment