Cats on cats on cats

Brother bears what up

Top - Fitted Basic Black Tee
Bottom - Cat Skirt (H&M)
Shoes - Light Gray Converse
Heart Midi Ring (Forever 21)


To end my summer break with a bang, my family and I went to Helen, Georgia. The red roofed buildings and the little paintings on each and every wall were a lovely sight to see. We ended up tubing and it was quite the experience, especially since a rainstorm decided to pay us a little visit halfway down the river. As for my outfit, I'm not much of a skirt person but I do adore cats. The cat pattern was wild enough on its own that I paired it with simple colors and added very few accessories.



Enough with the fun and games, I've still got summer assignments to finish up...

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark

0 comments:

Post a Comment