A Nylon Start


Top - NYLON White Tee
Bottom - High Waisted Acid Wash Shorts (Forever 21)
Shoes - Deandri Grey Helga Platforms
Accessories - Sunglasses (Forever 21)

To start off my first day of summer, I decided to make this blog. I am quite aware that this could remain something that only my parents and friends view maybe once a month, but I'm taking a chance and I'm hoping that things will turn out alright. I suppose I should introduce myself to begin. Je m'appelle Joomi Park et j'ai 16 ans. I am a petite Georgian gal who spends hours gushing over anything related to fashion. My favorite pastime is crying because of the outrageous price tags attached to some gorgeous pieces. To be honest, I don't know what I want to be yet, but hopefully this blog will lead me in the right direction. I am also a shoe and ring junkie, which will become apparent with my future posts.

 Our rising senior shirts that I cut up and tied a flannel around.
Class of 2014 will "DOMIN14TE"

Changed into my NYLON shirt and hung out with these ladies.

School's out and now I'm a senior - it still hasn't hit me, though. I honestly remember freshman year like it was yesterday, and to think that I'll be graduating in a year is unbelievable. I'm pretty happy with my finals and how my grades turned out. Since it's the last day of school and the first day of summer break, some of my friends and I decided to go to karaoke. Unfortunately, we went at four, when the sign said that the place opens at five. So we waited about two hours when finally the owner called back and told us that they were opening at seven instead... Yeah, I don't get it either.


Oh, and I got my first four bug bites of the year!
Summer is definitely here. (That rhymes)

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark

0 comments:

Post a Comment