Graduation Dinner


Top - Cream and Peach Overlay Blouse with Cutout Shoulders (Kohl's)
Bottom - High Waisted Denim Shorts (Forever 21)
Shoes - Tan Wedges with Zigzag Detailing (Payless)
Accessories - 
Angel Wing Ring (Korea)
Black Heart Ring (Forever 21)
Chunky Pearl Ring (Forever 21)
Black Opaque Sunglasses (American Eagle)
Gold and Silver Skull Bracelets (Ebay)

I had a praise team graduation dinner to attend tonight, but I had no clue on what attire was appropriate. I never heard of the restaurant before, so I wasn't sure if it was fancy or not either. In the end, I decided to play it safe by mixing both casual and fancy feels. The top's loose and airy fabric gave it an ethereal yet fancy vibe, and the cutout shoulders were also a great touch that, in a way, played it down. This dinner finally gave me an excuse to bring out my new wedges that I surprisingly found at Payless. I went in there thinking that I would come right back out, but these babies caught my eye and I was in love. They're tan wedges, but the heel is adorned with zigzag detailing. They were only $15 too! I've also been loving my blue nail color these days. 

Tonight felt like the official goodbye to some of the seniors I've gotten close with over the years, and I'm just overcome with this odd feeling that I can't seem to put a finger on.



Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark


0 comments:

Post a Comment