Bittersweet Graduation



Top - Off White Chiffon Blouse (Forever 21)
Bottom - Black Form Fitting Skirt (Forever 21)
Shoes - Black Low Wedge Heels (Macy's)

I literally have not eaten all day, which is quite odd for me because I'm a huge stickler about eating breakfast every morning. I had to arrive at the Gwinnett Arena by 6:30, but uneventfully, I awoke fifteen minutes before that. My Junior Marshal blazer was a bit over sized, so I got some safety pins and pinned the lapels so that my blouse was more visible. I rolled up the cuffs as well, because the blazer was just drowning me out - didn't get a picture of it, however. 

I managed to take a picture of my school logo that was sewn onto the blazer.
You can sort of see how I pinned back the midsection of the lapels.
Excuse the horrible quality.

By the end of the graduation, my feet and back hurt from standing up for about 50 minutes, but there was that inevitable lump in my throat that made me want to gather all my dear seniors and just cry. 

Congratulation PRHS Class of 2013! I am extremely proud of all of you guys, and I hope that every one of you find what genuinely makes you happy in life. Whether it's college, employment, etc. I'm sending all my love and luck out to guys.

Mille bisous,
Joomi Park.

instagram: @joomipark


0 comments:

Post a Comment